Water Treatment Services for Landlords / Care Homes – Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby & Chesterfield
As a landlord, owner of a care home or any other residential / commercial building, it’s paramount to have safe, economical, compliant water treatment systems. Not only will they cost you less money, they will maintain the health of your residents, give you peace of mind and evidence of compliance.
One of the most common issues for AKVO’s clients is controlling the threat of Legionella. This is why we provide high quality Legionella risk assessments and control services, to ensure short and long-term protection of your water systems.
All of our Legionella management services are tailored to your needs and comply with HSE Approval Code of Practice (ACoP) Guidance. By agreeing to FREE on-site consultation, you can discuss everything, receive expert guidance and know exactly what you can get for your money.
Our full range of residential water treatment services:
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Legionella control precaution programme design, monitoring & record keeping
- Legionella & Hygiene Compliance audits
- UKAS accredited microbiological sampling and analysis services
- Legionella awareness training
- Water system chemical dosing programme design, implementation & monitoring
At AKVO, we also offer water hygiene services to residential clients. These include:
- Hygiene compliance audits with clear guidance about rectification of non-conformances
- Environment Agency & Water Plc liaison and case management
- Thorough water treatment and monitoring
Call 0844 244 8726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a FREE consultation at your site and a quotation.