Legionella Control & Water Hygiene Services – Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby, Chesterfield
AKVO are highly experienced and equipped to ensure your compliance with L8 4th Edition (2013) – the control of Legionella bacteria in water systems. We will also keep you abreast with all legislative developments in the water management and treatment industry.
When you choose us as your Legionella control company, you can receive a completely tailored package to sustain your water systems in the future and maintain their efficiency and compliance.
Services on offer to you include:
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Legionella control precaution programme, design & record keeping
- Legionella & Hygiene Compliance audits
- UKAS accredited microbiological analysis services
- Legionella awareness training
- Water system chemical dosing programme design, implementation & monitoring
All AKVO legionella control and testing is to the standards required by HSE Approved Code of Practice (ACoP L8) & Guidance HSG274.
You can also take advantage of our water hygiene compliance expertise, which includes:
- Food industry specific analysis, equipment, consultancy & audit support
- Hygiene compliance audits with plain English guidance about rectification of non conformances
- Environment Agency & Water Plc liaison & case management
- Effluent treatment & monitoring
Click here to see case studies of our previous work.
Call us on 0844 244 8726 or email email@example.com for a FREE on-site consultation and a quote.