Chlorine Dioxide Water Treatment Suppliers – Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby & Chesterfield
AKVO supply chlorine dioxide and dosing systems are a safe, inexpensive and easy to use means of disinfecting water. Chlorine dioxide (ClO₂) is becoming particularly popular in commercial and residential properties because it acts as a powerful oxidant and biocide, as well as a sanitiser and disinfectant.
Why you should use chlorine dioxide
Chlorine dioxide effectively controls the growth of Legionella and other contaminating micro-organisms in engineered water systems. It is used extensively in the food and beverage industries – in most circumstances it is approved for direct food contact and potable water supplies.
HTM04-01 indicates the use of chlorine dioxide is a prime consideration in many circumstances for NHS sites.
- Effective against all micro-organisms at very low concentrations
- Rapid bacteria killing action
- Effective against Legionella
- Excellent Biofilm control and removal
- Diffuses into biofilm to kill from within
Dosing Options Available from AKVO
- Acid Chlorite generators – in many applications the safest & most efficient dosing method
- Electrolytic generators from feedstock chlorite solution
- Dilute Chlorine Dioxide solution
- 3% Chlorite solution that requires activation with weak acid
- “Stabilised” Chlorine Dioxide – solutions of approx. 2g/l
- Chlorine Dioxide Tablets
All of the above dosing methods should be used in conjunction with water treatment monitoring and control equipment – AKVO provides experienced, bespoke guidance for your chlorine dioxide dosing requirement to ensure all processes are safe, effective and compliant.
Call 0333 323 1732 or email email@example.com for a FREE on-site consultation and quote.